Seeking Recruitment Assistance?
Mycoff, Fry and Prouse offers over 40 years of experience and has become a recognized leader in the recruitment of executives, management personnel, and industry experts for electric and multiservice utilities that also provide natural gas, water, wastewater and telecommunications services. We are typically selected by clients that require executive search services from a firm with substantive knowledge and an established network within the industry.
We are a boutique firm with a staff of seven that provides customizable and proactive service throughout the search process including:
- Facilitating client meetings to craft the ideal candidate profile
- Identifying qualified candidates from our extensive proprietary database comprised of over 25,000 industry experts in every region of the country
- Conducting or assisting with background investigations and reference checks
- Assisting with salary, contract, and employment negotiations.
Depending on the scope of service, Mycoff, Fry & Prouse offers one-year or six-month guarantees.
We successfully completed assignments for Presidents and Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and various industry experts. Since inception, we assisted in the selection of over 140 industry chief executives and hundreds of senior officers.
Our clients include:
- Public power utilities such as municipally-owned utilities, public power districts and municipally-owned joint action agencies.
- Rural utilities including rural distribution and generation and transmission cooperatives.
- Investor-owned utilities.
- Transmission companies.
- Independent system operators.
- Non-utility generators.
- Reliability organizations.
- Energy marketers.
- Consultants who serve the listed industries.
We are proud of the repeat business we enjoy with our clients, which we feel is the true measure of performance.